Sanitation has always been important here at Top Coat but we've added some more changes to bring peace back to the salon experience as much as we can.
What Changes will you see at your appointment?
1. All payments are processed in salon.
We accept cash, Google pay, Apple pay, NFC payments, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
2. Face Masks are mandatory for every client while in salon. Mask must cover your nose.
Every technician wears a mask as well.
3. Disinfecting is done between every service on chairs & tables. Please have patience during this time.
4. Three feet shield guards will be in place at every nail table to create a barrier between client & technician.
Tables will be placed 6 ft apart for social distancing as well.
5. No phones during service please. We love our phones but they harbor bacteria.
6. Each treatment is still appointment only.
7. Footsie Baths & ONE time use liners are still our go to pedicure system!. This means no cross contamination....ever.
8. Only you are allowed at your appointment. No shared appointments. No children.
9. There will never be a max. of 4 people in the salon at any given time
10. No food or drinks. Yes this includes Starbucks.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you allow walk-ins?
No, We are an appointment run salon & recommend all clients book in advance.
How do I book a appointment?
All bookings are taken online, making it easy to check your appointment time once booked and cancel should you need to using your email. Be sure to follow our Instagram for any last minute appointment opening.
How can I pay?
We love Venmo for contactless payment options. We accept cash & all major credit cards including American Express.
Can I cancel my appointment?
Yes, Life happens so we have made it easy to cancel – Simply login to the website and find your booking
(click the My Account icon at the top right) and select the booking you would like to cancel.
Send us a email at topcoatnaillounge@gmail,com
Please note the salon phone isn't checked on closed days, messages won't be received until opening.
Cancellations more than 6 hours before your appointment start time are completely free
If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19 please cancel. You won't be charged to do so.
I have a medical condition or allergy - how do I let you know?
At checkout, please enter relevant information into the box for comments. If you have any further concerns, please send us an email or call ahead and speak to a member of the team.