Updated: Jul 7, 2020
Sanitation has always been important here at Top Coat but we've added some more changes to bring peace back to the salon experience as much as we can.
What Changes will you see when you visit us?
1. We are now a cashless salon. We accept Google pay, Apple pay, NFC payments, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. All payments can be made online or processed in salon with an contact-less chip reader.
2. Face Masks are mandatory for every client
3. Every technician wears a face shield and/or mask.
4. Washing of hands before service.
5. No phones during service please. We love our phones but they harbor bacteria.
6. Each treatment is still appointment only but for now all appointments will be booked with a hour time slot to ensure there is enough time to disinfect between every client.
7. There will no longer be any waiting in the salon. There is a small bistro table outside the salon to wait now.
Only you are allowed at your appointment.
Areas with Umbrellas will be set-up outside for waiting customers, weather permitting.
8. There will never be a max. of 4 people in the salon at any given time
= two Barbicide certified nail technicians + two clients.
9. Three feet shield guards will be in place at every nail table to create a barrier between client & technician. Tables will be placed 6 ft apart as well.
10. Our Salon will look a bit bare these days...
all products, merchandise, decor are off tables & display.
Why? less items to sanitize between customers.
Some things are meant to stay the same right?
All files, buffers, implements are still single use and all metal implements are cleaned, disinfected and sanitized.